If an emergency repair is required during office hours please call our property management team on 02 9918 7888 immediately.
Alternatively, please refer to your lease under ‘Urgent repairs” for nominate tradesperson contact details.
After hour’s emergency repairs
Should an emergency repair be required after hours please report via our emergency mobile number 0455 333 247 immediately.
Police/Fire/Emergency - 000
Energy Australia - 13 13 88
State Emergency Service (SES) - 13 25 00
Poisons Information - 13 11 26
As per your lease agreement an urgent repair is any work needed to fix:
- Water pipes have broken or burst
- Blocked or broken toilet (if second toilet is not available)
- Serious roof leak
- Gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service on the premises for water or cooking
- Hot water service failure
- Any fault or damage that causes the premises to be unsafe or not secure.