Prior to Tenancy
- Inspection of your property
- Organisation of any repairs or improvements
- Smoke Alarm & Pool Certiﬁcate Compliancy
- Advertising of the property - A Full Set of High-Quality Photographs
- Interview and screening of prospective tenants
- Prepare Ingoing Condition Report with Photographs
- Prepare lease, special conditions, and documentation
During the Tenancy
- Receipt and disperse rent collected, Monthly Statements
- Coordination of maintenance
- Prevention of rent arrears
- Quarterly inspections and reporting to you
- Resolution of any issues or breaches
- Payment of Council Rates and Water, Body Corporate levies
Ending & After a Tenancy
- Issue and/or collect the Notice of Intention to Leave
- Inform tenants of correct handover procedure
- Collect all keys
- Perform an Exit Condition Report
- Return or withhold bond
- Ensure property is ready for next tenancy
- Free appraisal for leasing and management so you can make an informed decision at no cost.
- Register of rent reviews and expiry dates. Negotiating renewals, rent increases and re-letting premises.
- Attendance to NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)
- Fully audited trust accounts
- Year-end statements – for your accountant
- Advice on development potential.
- Advice on improvement, ensuring better tenants, higher returns, increased capital value and taxation benefits on repairs and depreciation.
- We offer specialised service for the sale of rental properties
As professional property managers, we are members of the Real Estate Institute of New South Wales.