Wow…. This attractive beach house has an elevated position in a quiet, private cul-de-sac and embraces spectacular views to Newport Beach, Newport Reef and then out to the Pacific beyond.
Well presented throughout, the upper level provides two bedrooms, bath, laundry and an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area that flows seamlessly through wide bi-fold doors to a generous outside verandah, ideal for alfresco entertaining or tranquil hours spent reading the newspaper and watching the whales swim by.
A lower level provides the entry, a second sitting or media room opening to another large verandah.
Relax and enjoy this property that captures the essence of Newport and coastal living.
Additional features include….
• A sought after North-East aspect ensuring plenty of sunshine.
• Only a short stroll to the beach, bus transport and Newport village.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning + gas heating points in most rooms.
• Generous interior / exterior storage areas.
• Recently landscaped, low maintenance gardens.
• A unique opportunity at this price point.
For Auction: November 7th 2010
Further Details Jim Langford (02) 9918 7888 / [email protected]
0411 553 308
2 1 0