This bright and quiet, modern first-floor apartment positioned on Whale Beach Road, hits the mark with a winning combination of low-maintenance and functional living in beautiful tropical surrounds. Sitting in a sought-after leafy location, it has nearby City/Manly transport just footsteps away and is overly convenient to North Avalon shops, tennis club and beach.
This stunning over 55’s Lifestyle apartment, being one of only nine, comes with high ceilings and wide hallways. The living area encompasses both lounge and dining, in an easy-flow layout that allows for maximum usage of space. Open contemporary gas kitchen features stainless appliances and breakfast bar.
A covered deck area further extends the living/entertaining space that welcomes a morning coffee with direct sunlight or a lazy afternoon BBQ.
Further property features include:
- Secure and pet-friendly complex with intercom and lift access
- Newly renovated bleached Tasmanian Oak vinyl flooring and remote-operated roller blinds on all windows
- Carpeted bedrooms with built-in mirrored robes, including a generous master
- Stylish main bathroom with frame-less shower screens plus an additional W/C
- Air-conditioning unit, hidden Manhattan-style laundry and large linen press
- North facing common courtyard/gardens with covered entertaining terrace
- Secure under-building parking plus large lock-up storage unit
Council Rates: $353.70 approx pq
Water Rates: $172.04 approx pq
Strata Rates: $1,425.00 approx pq
The information obtained in the article is from sources we believe to be reliable; however, One Agency John Ireland Real Estate does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy or adequacy. We accept no liability; prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own independent investigations and enquiries.
0411 553 308
2 1 1