Presenting a rare opportunity for investors or extended families to purchase two properties on the one title. No 786 offers a level 3-bedroom home and a separate 2-bedroom Garden cottage.
The Main residence is exceptional, showcasing a perfect design and superior quality inclusions, reconfigured for family living and effortless entertaining with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow. Spread over one level, with a choice of living areas, private terrace lawn and flexible accommodation to cater for the changing needs of growing families.
The Garden cottage is privately positioned and has its own entry and carport.
This property is ideal for those seeking a modern single level home with additional income from the Garden Cottage.
Both properties are surrounded by lush landscaping and timber fencing, providing privacy for each of the residences. All set on a large elevated 1200sqm parcel, positioned just across from Pittwater's foreshores.
- Recently renovated 2015
- Flowing open plan living area with defined lounge and dining areas
- Open kitchen with stainless single oven, gas cook top & dishwasher
- Front Bi-folds extend to an alfresco entertaining deck with built in gas bayonet
- Rear Bi-folds extend to a landscaped garden and lawn area, perfect for the family fire pit
- Generous bedrooms spread across singe level living
- Light-filled master with Pittwater glimpses, walk-in robe and access to the large alfresco deck
- Lovely bathrooms with underfloor heating
- New York style laundry
- Carport & parking for 4 cars
- Ceiling fans
- Separate self-contained 2-bedroom Garden Cottage
- Currently tenanted at $550.00 per week.
- Air Conditioned
- Own street access
- Private Garden
This property presents a unique opportunity in Palm Beach; its sought-after position being a short level walk to Currawong Avenue Reserve, Careel Bay Ovals and Careel Bay, while only moments to Palm Beach and Whale Beach. It’s a must see.
The information obtained in the article is from sources we believe to be reliable; however, One Agency John Ireland Real Estate does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy or adequacy. We accept no liability; prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own independent investigations and enquiries.
0411 553 308
5 3 2